Previously, Xiaomi Mi 5C leaked several times at several benchmark sites. Last time it was spotted on Tmall in December. Today the live images of this device spotted again on the website of China Quality Certification center. The leak suggests Mi 5C will have 5 variants like 2105212, 2016089, 2016101, MAE136 and MBE6A5, the MAE136. There will be ultra-narrow bezels so the Display will be bigger and better. It is also said a physical home button is also placed beneath the display.
Xiaomi Mi 5C Specifications (Rumored)
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor / 2.2GHz Octa-Core Xiaomi Pine core 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU / Mali-T860 MP4 GPU
- 64GB Internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8
- 12-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, USB Type-C
Xiaomi Mi 5C will sport a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. The processor of this device will come in two variants, 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU and 2.2GHz Octa-Core Xiaomi Pine core 14nm processor with Mali-T860 MP4 GPU and with 64GB onboard storage. Out of the box, it will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
The primary rear camera will be a 12MP shooter with dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording. The front-facing camera will be an 8MP shooter. This device will also contain a Fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi 5C codenamed Meri in expected to launch in February.