Samsung has just announced their new smartphone Galaxy On7 (2016), the successor of last year’s Galaxy On7. The Galaxy On7 (2016) packs Snapdragon 625 14nm SoC with 3GB RAM and 5.5-inch 1080p Display. Let’s check out rest of the key specs.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016)
- 5.5-inch Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB via micro SD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3300mAh battery with fast charging
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 256GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Samsung’s own UI on the top.
As Camera options, the device has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The device also features Fingerprint sensor placed on the Home Button.
Galaxy On7 (2016) supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G LTE network. Under the hood, it has a 3300mAh battery with fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) is priced at 1599 yuan ($241 / Rs. 16,040) and comes in Gold, Black and Pink Gold colors. The device is now available to order in China.