Obi Worldphone SF1 was launched last year in India and it went for sale through Amazon.in that time. Now it is available again through Snapdeal. Lets checkout the specifications of this device.
Obi Worldphone SF1 Specifications
- 5-inch IPS floating glass display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Obi Lifespeed UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED Flash
- Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual-Band), GPS / GLONASS
- 3000mAh inbuilt battery
Obi Worldphone SF1 comes with 5-inch IPS floating glass display (1920 x 1080 pixels). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
The Obi Worldphone SF1 is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor along with Adreno 405 GPU.
The device comes in two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory. It runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Obi Lifespeed UI on the top of it.
As the camera options, Obi Worldphone SF1 is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel front camera with LED Flash.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual SIM support where the second slot can be used as MicroSD slot. It has a 3000mAh inbuilt battery under the hood.
The 2GB RAM with 16GB storage variant of Obi Worldphone SF1 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 11,999. The smartphone is now available through Snapdeal.