Lenovo has announced its new smartphone P2, the successor of Vibe P1 which was spotted last week on TENAA. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo P2
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC
- 5110mAh battery with fast charging
Lenovo P2 comes with 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. The device comes in two variants, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage which can be further extended with microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash and the front-facing camera is a 5MP shooter. Under the hood, Lenovo P2 has a huge 5110mAh battery with fast charging support. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front, placed under Home button.