Lenovo has launched its two new budget-oriented smartphones A6600 and A6600 Plus in India. Most of the features are equal on both of the devices. Let’s check out the specifications.
Specifications of Lenovo A6600 and A6600 Plus
- 5-inch HD IPS display with 72% screen-to-body ratio
- Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor
- 1GB / 2GB RAM (A6600 Plus)
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Vibe UI
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Both the devices come with 5-inch HD IPS display with 72% screen-to-body ratio. They are powered by Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor along with 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM (A6600 Plus). The devices have 16GB internal storage which can be further extended with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Vibe UI.
The primary camera is an 8MP shooter with LED Flash and the front-facing camera is a 2MP shooter. Under the hood, both devices have 2500mAh battery. They do not have any fingerprint sensor but they support 4G VoLTE.
Lenovo A6600 is priced at Rs. 6,999 and Lenovo A6600 Plus is priced at Rs. 7,749. Both the devices come in Matte White and Matte Black colors variants and will be available from September.