Intex Aqua Strong 5.2, the latest budget oriented smartphone and the successor of the last year’s Aqua Strong 5.1 launched in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex Aqua Strong 5.2
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with Corning Gorilla glass 2 protection
- Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2800mAh battery
Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 comes with 5-inch FWVGA IPS Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. The device is powered by Quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. The internal storage is 16GB which can be extended up to 32GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera comes with a 5MP shooter with LED Flash, and the front-facing camera is 2MP which also comes with LED flash. The device has support for 4G VoLTE over the dual SIM. Under the hood, Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 has a 2800mAh Battery.
Intex Aqua Strong 5.2 comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,390. It comes in Blue, White and Champagne colors variants.