HTC has launched its new Desire series smartphone Desire 828 dual sim 3G/32G version. This device comes as a successor of Desire 828 dual sim 2G/16GB variant which launched last December. The others specifications are as same as the previous one so just check it out.
Specifications of HTC Desire 828 dual sim
- 5.5-inch display
- Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External storage can expand up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- 13-Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and BSI sensor
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera with f.2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens
- Dual nano SIMs
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, HTC BoomSound
- 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS / A-GPS + GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
HTC Desire 828 dual sim comes with a 5.5-inch display. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal memory comes in 32GB variants which can be expanded upto 2TB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13-megapixel with LED Flash, OIS and BSI sensor which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is a Ultrapixel camera with f.2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens which can also record 1080p videos.
This device comes with Dual nano SIMs capability with 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, GPS / A-GPS + GLONASS connectivities. It has a 2800mAh battery under the hood.
The HTC Desire 828 dual sim 3GB variant priced same as 2GB version, Rs. 19,990 and will be available soon from retailer stores as well as in online stores. This device comes in Dark Gray and Pearl White colors. HTC recently announced HTC 10 and 10 Lifestyle.