Gionee has launched Marathon M5 Plus, its latest smartphone in M series lineup in India. The phablet has a 6-inch Full HD Display with 3GB RAM and a MediaTek MT6753 processor. Lets checkout the other specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee Marathon M5 Plus
- 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5020mAh battery with fast charging support
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus comes with 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 processor along with 3GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU.
The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded using MicroSD card. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on the top of it.
As the camera options, Marathon M5 Plus is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and on the front, there is a 5-megapixel camera.
The smartphone comes with Dual SIM support along with a whooping 5020mAh battery under the hood with fast charging support.
Gionee Marathon M5 Plus is priced at Rs. 26,999 and comes in Champagne Gold and Polar Gold colors. It will be available in India soon.