ASUS Zenfone Max phablet is now available for sale in India which was launched a week back in eCommerce portals for pre-order. Lets check out the specifications ASUS Zenfone Max.
Specifications of ASUS Zenfone Max
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 13MP rear camera with Real Tone flash, f/2.0 aperture and Laser Auto Focus
- 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.0 GHz processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Zen UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS
- 5000 mAh non-removable battery
ASUS Zenfone Max has a 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. The device is powered by Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.0 GHz processor along with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable up to 64GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box with Zen UI 2.0.
The rear camera is 13MP with Real Tone flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto Focus which is able to record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP with f/2.0 aperture to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS connectivities. It also comes with a huge 5000mAh non-removable battery.
ASUS Zenfone Max phablet priced at Rs 9,999 in India and comes in Ceramic and Pure Black color. This device is exclusively available from Flipkart, Amazon and other stores. Asus has also launched ZenWatch 2 and Asus Live recently.