ZTE technology is ready to launch its new exclusive device nubia Z11 in China as it had promised. Today the company has officially announced this new Nubia series smartphone with top-notch specs like 5.5-inch borderless display, aluminium alloy body, 6GB RAM, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Fingerprint sensor at the back, which you can unlock the device within 0.1 seconds.
Specifications of ZTE Nubia Z11
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D borderless display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core 2.15GHz 14nm processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, IMX298 sensor, 6P lens, OIS, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 5P lens, f/2.4 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
ZTE Nubia Z11 features a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D borderless display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core 2.15GHz processor with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB/6GB RAM. The device has two different storage variants 64GB/128GB which can be extended up to 200GB using MicroSD card. The device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with Nubia UI 4.0 on the top.
The primary camera is 16MP with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture and the front-facing camera is 8MP with f5P lens, 80-degree wide-angle lens. Under the hood, it has a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 for fast charging.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 will be available in the market in two variants, 4GB RAM variant with Gold, Gray and Silver colours is priced at 2499 yuan, and 6GB RAM variant with Coffee Gold colour is priced at 3499 yuan. This device will be available from 6th July in China and the registrations for this device have started already.