ZTE has launched its new budget-oriented smartphone “Blade A2 Plus” in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal memory,
- external memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, Blade A2 Plus runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with LED flash. It also contains a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back beneath the rear camera. ZTE Blade A2 Plus packs a huge 5000mAh battery under the hood with fast charging technology.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes with a price tag of Rs. 11,999 and will be available on Flipkart from Feb 6 onwards. This device comes in Gold and Silver color variants.