ZTE has launched its new affordable smartphone with fingerprint sensor, Blade A1. Lets find out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE Blade A1
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 142 x 70.2 x 8.9mm
- Weighing around 137 grams
- 2800mAh battery
ZTE Blade A1 comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. The smartphone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can also be expanded up to 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The device is equipped with a 13MP main shooter with LED Flash. On the front there is a 8MP front shooter.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has hybrid dual SIM support where the second SIM slot can be used as a microSD slot.
ZTE Blade A1 is priced at just 599 Yuan ( $94 / Rs. 6,200 approx.) and can be ordered now from jd.com in China. The device comes in White color and will go on sale from 11th December.