Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime, the latest Redmi series smartphone has launched in India today. This was a let down by Mi India for Indian users as Xiaomi has launched their latest device Redmi Note 3 in China. India is just getting a old recycled device. Well if you are unaware of the specifications of this device take a closer look.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor
- GPU Adreno 306
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB using microSD
- MIUI v7 based on Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 3100mAh removable battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime has a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 178-degree viewing angle. This device is powered by 1.2 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. The internal memory is 16GB which is expandable upto 32GB using microSD card. This smartphone is running on Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI 7 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture which is able to record 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5MP for selfies and video calling purpose. It also comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS connectivities and a huge 3100mAh battery.