Last month Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 3 in India which went for Flash sale from 9th March. Xiaomi got huge response from the sale as always and they were out of stock in a few minutes every time. Some people tried to get this device so many times and they were unsuccessful. But this is a good news that Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is back in stock and this time a user don’t need any registration to buy this device. They can simply buy this through open sale which will held on 27th April. If you don’t know the specs yet then just take a close look at the key specs of this device.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- 5.5-inch Full HD, fully-laminated display
- Octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53 MediaTek Helio X10 processor
- 2GB / 3GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB / 32GB flash internal memory
- 13-megapixel Primary cam w/ PDAF (phase detection auto-focus), two-tone flash
- 5-megapixel front facing camera
- MIUI 7 Android-based OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G Dual SIM
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging support (50% in 1 hour)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes in two variants 16GB/2GB RAM and 32GB/3GB RAM. The 16GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 9,999 and the 32GB variant is at 11,999. Both devices come in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold colors. The smartphone will be available through Amazon.in and Mi.com.