Xiaomi has launched its new Pad Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 at today’s event in China along with Redmi Note 3. Lets check out the specifications of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Pad 2
- 7.9-inch IPS display, 2048 x 1536 resolution, 326PPI
- 8MP rear facing camera (f/2.0), 1080p video recording
- 5MP front facing camera 75° wide-angle
- 2.24GHz Quad-core X5-Z8500 Intel Atom processor
- 2GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB/64GB internal storage
- MIUI 7 based Android OS
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- 6190mAh battery, 5V/2A fast charging
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 has a 7.9-inch 2048 x 1536 resolution IPS display with 326PPI pixel density. This smartphone is powered by 2.24GHz Quad-core X5-Z8500 Intel Atom processor and 2GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM. The internal memory comes in two variants 16GB and 64GB. Still there is no news on expandable storage. This smartphone is running on MIUI 7 based Android Lollipop and also Windows 10 out of the box.
The primary camera is 8MP camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture which can capture 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP with 75° wide-angle lens for selfies and video calling purpose. It weighs around 322 grams. The device comes with 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C port connectivities. It has got a whopping 6190mAh battery with 5V/2A fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 comes in dark grey and champagne gold colors. The 16GB variant is priced RMB 999(Rs. 10382 approx) and the 64GB variant is priced RMB 1299(Rs. 13499 approx).