As expected, Vivo has launched their latest mid-range smartphone V5 in India. Vivo V5 is the first smartphone in the world to feature a 20MP front-facing camera. Let’s check out rest of the specs.
Vivo V5 Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 2.6
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 20-megapixel front camera with Moonlight Flash, Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and 5p lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery
Vivo V5 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 4GB RAM and 32GB of ROM. The memory can be expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 2.6 on the top of it.
Coming to the Camera specs; on the front, it has a 20-megapixel front camera with Moonlight Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX376 1/2.78-inch sensor. On the back, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF.
The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G LTE. The fingerprint sensor is placed on the Home button. Under the hood, Vivo V5 has a 3000mAh battery.
Vivo V5 is priced at Rs. 17,980 in India and comes in Space Gray and Crown Gold colors. The device will be up for pre-order on 16th November up to 25th November and will go on sale from 26th November.