Samsung announced its new Tablet Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) in May and now it is going to available in the US on October 28. This version of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) contains 3GB of RAM and this is the WIFI version not LTE and it comes with the S Pen Stylus. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016)
- 10.1-inch WUXGA TFT PLS 16: 10 display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- External memory up to 256GB with microSD
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, BT v4.2 LE, USB2.0
- 7,300mAh battery
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 1.6 GHz processor along with a 3GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory wich can be expanded up to 256GB with microSD. This device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is an 8-megapixel shooter with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture. While the front camera is a 2-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Inside the back cover, there is a whopping 7,300mAh battery with up to 13 hours video playback.
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) comes with a price tag of $349.99. This device comes in Black and White color variants.