Samsung has announced their new C series smartphone C7 in China along with C5. The device comes with 5.7-inch Full HD Display, 4GB RAM, 16MP rear camera. Lets check out other specs of this device.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth v 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
Samsung Galaxy C7 features a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with full metal body. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB RAM. The device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box with Samsung’s own UI.
The internal storage is 32GB/64GB which can be extended up to 128GB via micro SD card. It supports Hybrid Dual SIM, so the second slot can be used to place MircroSD card.
As camera options, it has 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for both.
The device has a fingerprint sensor on the power button, 4G LTE and a 3300mAh battery under the hood.
The 32GB version of Samsung Galaxy C7 is priced at 2599 yuan (USD $395) and the 64GB variant is priced at 2799 yuan (USD $395). Still there is no news on the availability yet.