Phicomm has launched its new 4G budget smartphone Phicomm Energy 2 E670. Lets check out the specifications of Phicomm Energy 2 E670.
Specifications of Phicomm Energy 2 E670
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) 1.1 GHz processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Phicomm Energy 2 E670 has a 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD display. The device is powered by 1.1 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor along with Adreno 304 GPU and 2GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded upto 64GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The rear camera is 8MP with LED Flash and f/2.4 aperture which can record upto 1080p videos. The front-facing camera is 2 MP to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM along with 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS connectivities. The device has a 2300mAh battery.
Phicomm Energy 2 E670 priced Rs. 5,499 and comes in Black color. This device is available from Snapdeal.