Oppo has announced its new flagship smartphone R9s Plus along with R9s at an event in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Oppo R9s Plus
- 6-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), GPS
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
Oppo R9s Plus comes with 6-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. The internal storage is a 64GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based on ColorOS 3.0.
The primary rear camera is a 16MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, OIS, 4K video recording. The front-facing camera is also a 16MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the home button. Under the hood, Oppo R9s Plus has a huge 4000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge.
Oppo R9s Plus comes with a price tag of 3499 yuan ($519 / Rs. 34,690 approx.) will be available in December. This device comes in Gold, Rose Gold, and Black color variants.