LG has recently announced its new G series smartphone LG G5. Lets check out the specifications of LG G5.
Specifications of LG G5
- 5.3-inch 2560×1440 pixels Quad HD always-on display with 3D Arc Glass
- 16MP rear camera with laser autofocus, dual-tone flash
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
LG G5 has a 5.3-inch 2560×1440 pixels Quad HD always-on display with 3D Arc Glass. The device is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor along with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded upto 2TB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The rear camera is a DUAL camera. First camera is 16MP with laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording and the second one is 8MP with 135-degree wide-angle lens. The front-facing camera is 8 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports Fingerprint sensor and Infrared sensor with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), NFC, GPS, USB Type-C connectivities. The device has a removable 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
LG G5 will be available from April and there are no news on pricing. This device comes in Silver, Titan, Gold and Pink colors.