Lenovo is all set to launch its new flagship device Z2 Plus at an event in Delhi, India. This device was announced a few weeks back and successfully launched in other cities of India like Pune, Bengaluru, and Mumbai. For that event, the invitations are already sent by the company. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, EIS
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi 802.11, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 processor along with 4GB RAM. The device has 64GB internal storage which can not be extended with microSD. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, EIS, and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with 1.4μm pixel size, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle, f/2.0 aperture. Under the hood, Lenovo Z2 Plus has a 3500mAh battery.
The full specifications, color variants, and the pricing will be unveiled at the launch event.