Lenovo is going to launch its new Phablet PHAB 2 Plus at an event in India on November 8. This device was announced back to June in San Francisco. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus
- 6.4-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display
- Octa-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 processor
- 3GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Vibe UI
- Dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.34μm pixel, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + micro / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 ac, GPS
- 4050mAh battery
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes with a 6.4-inch Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass display. The device is powered by Octa-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal storage is a 32GB memory which can be extended up to 128GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS based on Vibe UI.
The primary rear cameras are Dual 13MP shooter with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.34μm pixel, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel. It has a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Under the hood, Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus has a massive 4050mAh battery.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus comes with a price tag of $299 (Rs. 19,950 approx.) and will be available on Amazon.in from November 8. This device comes in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey color variants.