Today LeEco has announced its new smartphone Le Max2 with other two devices Le 2Pro and Le 2 at the event in China. Le Max2 comes with USB Type C support and fingerprint sensor along with 6GB RAM. Lets check out the other specifications of Le Max2.
Specifications of LeEco Le Max2
- 5.7-inch Quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory and 4GB / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
LeEco Le Max2 comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD display (2560 x 1440 pixels). The device is powered by Quad-Core 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU. The device comes in three variants 4GB RAM with 32GB interal storage, 4GB RAM with 64 internal storage and 6GB RAM with 64 internal storage. The device runs on latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 21-megapixel with dual-tone, LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor. The front-facing camera is a 8-megapixel shooter.
This device comes with Dual SIM (nano + nano) capability along with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), GPS, USB Type C connectivities. It has a 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support for faster charging. This device also has a Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor which will unlock the device very fast.
The 4GB RAM with 32GB interal storage variant of Le Max 2 is priced at 2099 yuan (USD 324 / Rs. 21,500 approx). 4GB RAM with 64GB storage is priced 2299 yuan (USD 355 / Rs. 23,460 approx) and 6GB RAM with 64GB storage is priced (USD 386 / Rs. 25,500 approx). The smartphones are now available for pre-order in China and will be up for sale from April 26th.