Intex Cloud Flash, company’s latest cloud series lineup smartphone has now been launched with a price tag of Rs. 9999. Let’s find out the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Intex Cloud Flash
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable with MicroSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 145×71.5×6.5mm
- Weighing around 123.5 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
Intex Cloud Flash comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. The smartphone has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can also be expanded using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) out of the box.
The device is equipped with a 13MP main shooter with LED Flash. On the front there is a 5MP front shooter to take selfies and video calling purposes.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has dual SIM facility. The device has 2300mAh battery under the hood.
The Intex Cloud Flash comes in Black and White with Champagne colors and can be ordered exclusively from Gadgets 360. The Airtel customers will get double data facility.