Intex has launched its latest Cloud series lineup budget smartphone, Cloud Crystal 2.5D. Lets have a look at the specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of Intex Cloud Crystal 2.5D
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz Quad-core 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP auto-focus main camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 143×71×9mm
- Weighing around 150 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
Intex Cloud Crystal 2.5D comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by 1GHz Quad-core 64-bit processor along with 3GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expanded up to 32GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The smartphone has equipped with a 8MP auto-focus rear camera with dual LED Flash. On the front, there is a 2MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling purposes. The smartphone supports Dual SIM with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. The device has 2200mAh battery under the hood.
The Intex Cloud Crystal 2.5D is priced at Rs. 6,899 and available in Black and White color variants. The device is exclusively available on Amazon.in.