Intex has launched its new budget oriented smartphone Aqua Power M from Aqua series in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Intex Aqua Power M
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 8GB internal memory
- External memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 4350 mAh battery
Aqua Power M comes with 5-inch HD IPS display. The device is powered by Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with 1GB RAM. The internal storage is an 8GB memory which can be extended up to 32GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 5MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash. The front-facing camera is a 2MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash. Under the hood, Intex Aqua Power M has a massive 4350mAh battery.
Intex Aqua Power M comes with a price tag of Rs. 4,800 in India. This device comes in Champagne Gold color variant.