Hyve Mobility has launched its new midrange smartphone Pryme in India. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Hyve Pryme
- 5.7-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Deca-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 32GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with quick charging
Hyve Pryme comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Deca-Core 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio X20 processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal storage is a 32GB which can be extended up to 2TB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with LED flash. It has a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear cameras. Under the hood, Hyve Pryme has a massive 3500mAh battery with quick charging support.
Hyve Pryme comes with a price tag of Rs. 17,999 in India and comes in Gold color variant/ The device will be available on Amazon.in and registrations for this device will start from November 20th.