Huawei has announced P9 Plus at an event in London along with P9. The main focus of this smartphone is Dual Rear cameras having Leica SUMMARIT lenses and 1.25-micron pixels to capture crisp images. P9 Plus can also determine different levels of pressure and do the task like zooming a picture and opening app through pressure. Lets checkout the other specifications of this device.
Huawei P9 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Press Touch 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1
- 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging support
Huawei P9 Plus comes 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Press Touch 2.5D curved glass display. The device is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 955 processor with Mali T880-MP4 GPU. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 12-megapixel dual rear cameras with Leica SUMMARIT lenses, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash. The camera will produce brilliant and crisp pictures. The front-facing camera is 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.4 aperture.
This device comes with Hybrid Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C connectivities. It has a 3400mAh battery under the hood with a Fingerprint sensor at the back.
Huawei P9 Plus is priced at £549 and comes in Ceramic White, Rose Gold, Haze Gold and Quartz Grey colors.