Huawei has introduced its new tablet MediaPad M3 at IFA 2016 in Berlin. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Huawei MediaPad M3
- 8.4-inch WQXGA IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Mali T880-MP4 GPU
- 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Emotion UI 4.1
- 8-megapixel fixed focus rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing Camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS
- 5100mAh battery
Huawei MediaPad M3 comes with 8.4-inch WQXGA IPS display. It is powered by Octa-Core Kirin 950 16nm processor along with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and Mali T880-MP4 GPU. This device comes in two internal storage variants, 32GB and 64GB which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on Emotion UI 4.1.
Both rear and front-facing camera are 8MP shooter. Under the hood, Huawei MediaPad M3 has a huge 5100mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
Huawei MediaPad M3 will be available in three price variants, 32GB WiFi model is priced at 349 Euros ($389 / Rs. 26060), 32GB LTE model is priced at 399 Euros ($445 / Rs. 29,790) and 64GB LTE model is priced at 449 Euros ($499 / Rs. 33,500). This device comes in Gold and Silver colors and will be available from Sept 26th in Europ, UK and Asia.