HTC has announced their new smartphone HTC One A9s at the IFA in Berlin. Now HTC has leaked a teaser which says “It’s coming. 09.20 #BeEdgier”. According to the teaser, the upcoming smartphone will have a unibody metal design which indicates that it might be Desire 10 Pro. Last month we reported that Desire 10 Pro and Desire 10 Lifestyle will be announced this September.
Though Desire 10 Pro specs are not revealed yet but it is speculated that the device will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The display size is going be 5.1-inch.
On the other hand, we know most of the specs of Desire 10 Lifestyle.
HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle Specifications
- 5.5-inch HD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB storage
- External memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI on the top
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual front stereo speakers, Boomsound
We will know all the specs and pricing officially on September 20.