HTC has officially announced their latest smartphone One X10 in Russia. The device is now listed in Russian website. Let’s check out the specs of this device.
Specifications of HTC One X10
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 550MHz Mali T860 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android OS with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, BSI Sensor, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, Face Detection, Pro Mode, Panorama and 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual Nano SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.2, DLNA, Micracast, GPS/Glonass
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
HTC One X10 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. It is powered by Octa-core 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio P10 processor along with 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB which can be expanded up to 2TB with microSD. Out of the box, it will run on Android OS with HTC Sense UI.
A 16MP camera is placed at the back with dual-tone LED flash, BSI Sensor, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, Face Detection, Pro Mode, Panorama and 1080p video recording and an 8MP camera is placed at the front to take care of the selfies. HTC One X10 supports 4G VoLTE, Dual Nano SIM and a Fingerprint sensor placed at the back beneath the rear camera. It has got a massive 4000mAh battery with fast charging support.
The company also offers “Boost + system” in this device which optimizes the resolution and performance automatically while gaming to decrease the unnecessary use of energy.
HTC One X10 comes in Silver and Black color options. This smartphone comes with a price tag of RUB 19,990 ($355 / Rs. 22886 approx.) and will be available this month.