HTC has announced its new Desire series smartphone HTC Desire 530 at MWC 2016 in Barcelona. Lets check out the specifications of HTC Desire 530.
Specifications of HTC Desire 530
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD Super LCD display
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 1.1GHz processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory upto 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7.0 UI
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
HTC Desire 530 has a 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD Super LCD display. The device is powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 1.1GHz processor along with Adreno 304 GPU and 1.5GB RAM. The internal memory is 8GB which can be expanded upto 128GB using microSD. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with HTC Sense 7.0 UI on top of it.
The rear camera is 8MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.4 aperture which can record upto 720p videos. The front-facing camera is 5 MP to take selfies and video calling. It supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS connectivities. The device has a 2200mAh battery.
HTC Desire 530 will start selling from March and comes in Graphite Grey and Solid Stratus White.