Gionee has launched its latest smartphone Marathon M5 in the M-series lineup in India as the company promised. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of Gionee Marathon M5
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB/2GB RAM
- 32GB/16GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (LTE + GSM / CDMA)
- Dimensions: 152mm × 76mm × 8.5mm
- weighing around 214 grams
- 6020mAh battery
Gionee Marathon M5 comes with a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Plus display. The device is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor along with 2GB/3GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The device has 16GB/32GB internal storage which is expandable with microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Amigo UI 3.1 on the top of it.
The device is equipped with a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash which can shoot 1080p videos. On the front, there is a 5MP shooter for selfies and video calling purpose. The smartphone weighs around 214 grams.
As connectivity options, the device includes 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG etc. The smartphone has dual-SIM capability with CDMA support. It has two 3010mAh battery cells that promises up to 62 hours standby even when the phone has only 5% of power left.
The Gionee Marathon M5 comes in Black, White and Gold colors and priced at Rs. 17,999 for 3GB/32GB variants. The smartphone is exclusively available on Flipkart.