Coolpad has just launched their new smartphone Note 5 in India. This new mid-range smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, Snapdragron 617 chipset and whopping 4GB of RAM. The device has 32GB onboard storage which can be upgraded up to 128GB with microSD card. Out of the box, the device comes with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0 on the top. The Display has 78% screen-to-body ratio.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 5
- 5.5-inch Full HD fully laminated display
- Octa-Core 1.5GHz Snapdragon 617 processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0 on the top
- 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- 4010mAh battery
Coming to the Camra part, Coolpad Note 5 features 13-megapixel camera on the back with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, CMOS sensor. The rear camera can record up to Full HD 1080p videos. On the front, it has a 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture and 80.1-degree wide-angle lens.
The device supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the phone within 0.1 seconds. Under the hood, the device has a 4010mAh battery. With full metal unibody design the device weighs about 173.4g.
Coolpad Note 5 is priced at Rs. 10999 and comes in Champagne Gold and Noble Black colors. The device will be available exclusively on Amazon.in.