After the success of Coolpad Note 3 in India the company has now launched its another smartphone Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Lets check out the specifications of Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Specifications of Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display
- Protected by Scratch-resistant Glass
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 1.3GHz processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage can be expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2500mAh battery
Coolpad Note 3 Lite has a 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display protected by Scratch-resistant Glass. The device is powered by Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735 1.3GHz processor along with Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 16GB which can be expandable up to 32GB through microSD. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box with Cool UI 6.0 on top of it.
The rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash which is able to record HD videos. The front-facing camera is also 5MP to take selfies and video calling. This device comes with Dual SIM capability with 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG connectivities. It also comes with a 2500mAh battery and Fingerprint sensor.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is priced Rs. 6,999 in India and it comes in Black and Champagne White colors. This device will be exclusively available from Amazon through a flash sale from 28th January at 2 PM.