After getting huge success on Note 3 and Note 3 Lite Coolpad is ready to launch their next flagship smartphone Coolpad Max in India. The smartphone will be launched on May 20 and according to the Facebook teaser it is confirmed that the device will be Coolpad Max.
Coolpad Max was introduced in China last year with 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 processor and another high end version launched last month with Snapdragon 617 processor and 4GB RAM inside it. We can expect they will launch of the variants in India or it could be both.
Specifications of Coolpad Max
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 / Snapdragon 617 processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 6P lenses
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint Sensor
Coolpad Max will come up with a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display with Octa-Core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 / 617 inside it. According to internal storage the device may come up in three variants 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory and 3GB RAM with 16GB and 32GB internal memory.
There will be a 16MP shooter at the back and a 5MP shooter on the front. At the back there is a round shaped fingerprint sensor. The device will support Dual SIM with 2800mAh battery under the hood.
Coolpad will launch the smartphone in India on 20th May. Pricing and official specs of the device will be revealed that day.