BLU Products has introduced its new smartphone Life One X2 successor of Life One X. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of BLU Life One X2
- 5.2-inch Full HD IPS curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor
- 2GB /4GB RAM
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 16GB/64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
BLU Life One X2 comes with a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS curved glass display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by Octa-Core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor along with Adreno 505 GPU inside it. The device comes with two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. The storage can be extended up to 64GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with LED flash, PDAF, and the front-facing camera is 8MP which also has a LED Flash and f/2.4 aperture. The device supports 4G VoLTE and comes with Dual SIM support. Under the hood, BLU Life One X2 has a 3000mAh battery Quick Charge 3.0. It has a Fingerprint sensor placed on the home button.
BLU Life One X2 is priced at $149.99 (Rs. 10,000 approx.) for 2GB RAM with 16GB memory and $199.99 (Rs. 13,390 approx.) for 4GB RAM with 64GB memory variant. This device comes in Gun-Metal Grey and Rose Gold colors variants and available from Amazon.com.