As expected Asus has announced its new Zenfone series flagship Zenfone 3 Deluxe at Computex 2016 in Taiwan. The device comes with a 5.7-inch Display, whooping 6GB of RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor. Lets check out other specs of this device.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe Specifications
- 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 6GB RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal memory
- External up to 128GB using MicroSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0
- 23-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser AutoFocus 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Hybrid SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe comes with a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 100% NTSC colour Gamut and 1.3 mm ultra narrow bezels. It is powered by Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor along with 6GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU.
The internal memory is 64GB/128GB/256GB which can be expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD card. The device is powered by Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0 on the top of it.
The primary camera is 23-megapixel with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Laser AutoFocus, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS to capture great pictures even in low light and the front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel shooter. The rear camera can record up to 4K videos and the camera app Asus Pixelmaster is updated to 3.0.
It has a fingerprint sensor at the back and 3000mAh battery under the hood with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support for fast charging. The device also features Five-magnet speaker, Hi-Res Audio, NXP smart amplifier for audio enhancement.
Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is priced at $499 for the 6GB/64GB variant. It comes in Glacier Silver, Titanium Gray and Sand Gold colours.