Asus seems to have more variants of Zenfone 2 than we think. Asus announced their newest Zenfone 2 Deluxe special edition which is powered by quad-core Intel Z3590 chipset, 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 256GB internal storage. Rest of the specifications are same.
Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2.5GHz 64-Bit Intel Atom Z3580 processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Dual-SIM, Dual-Active
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, Real Tone flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The device runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box with Zen UI on the top of it. The rear camera is a 13 MP with Auto Focus Camera and a Real Tone flash, 5-element lens. The front-facing camera is 5 MP. It has Dual SIM capability along with 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It has also got 3000 mAh battery. Only the internal storage is different, this device has 256GB internal storage with an external microSD card.
The new Zenfone 2 Deluxe special edition will come in two color variants; a silver polygon back with curves like Zenfone 2 Deluxe and a flat back cover with carbon fiber finish. Still no news revealed on the pricing.