Apple has scheduled its 27th annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2016 at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium instead of the Moscow West. This event will go on from June 13 to 17. Devlopers can directly apply for tickets from the official WWDC website on April 22 at 10:00 a.m. For others, the tickets will be provided through some random process and they will be notified by April 25 at 5:00 p.m.
It is expected that the company will reveal OS X and iOS 10, OS X 10.12, new watchOS and tvOS updates. Lets take a look at the activities of WWDC 2016.
Activities of WWDC 2016
- Access to the latest innovations and features of iOS, OS X, tvOS and watchOS, and also ways to enhance an app’s functionality, quality, performance and design.
- A series of gathering for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities
- The Apple model Awards which recognize iPad®, iPhone®, Apple Watch®, Apple TV® and Mac® apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design
- More than 150 hands-on labs are supported by 1,000 Apple engineers and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal guidance and development techniques on how they can make the most of iOS, OS X, watchOS and tvOS technologies in their apps
- The chance to connect with thousands of fellow iOS, OS X, watchOS and tvOS developers from around the world.
- Inspirational lunchtime and engaging sessions with influencers and trailblazers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment
Apple WWDC 2016 live event can be streamed via WWDC website along with WWDC app.