March 21 is the day when ZTE’s Nubia will be unveiling its new smartphone, which is packed with the delights of dual cameras.
As per the reports in circulation, the device comes in two variants – one is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC with the support of 4GB RAM, and the other one has its back on Snapdragon 653 SoC, along with the support of 6GB RAM.
nubia Z17 Mini – Rumored Specifications
- 5.2-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 resolution) 2.5D display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB using a microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
- 16-megapixel selfie camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
ZTE nubia Z17 Mini is reportedly to be priced at 1,899 yuan, which is $274 approximately. Other details will come out of the curtains next Tuesday when the device will go official. Until then, stay tuned with us.