Specifications of ZTE nubia Z11 miniS
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D display, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz LPDDR3 Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal memory
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on nubia UI 4.0
- 23-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS sports a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D Display with 85% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness. It is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz LPDDR3 Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. Inside it, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage is available which can be expanded up to 200GB with microSD. The device is running on nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
A 23MP camera is placed at the back with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens and a 13MP camera is placed at the front with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens. Z11 miniS supports 4G VoLTE, Dual SIM and Fingerprint sensor placed at the back beneath the rear camera. It has got a 3000mAh battery inside it.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS comes with a price tag of Rs. 16,999 and going to be available on from 21st March exclusively from Amazon.in. This device comes in Moon Gold and Khaki Grey color variants.