Nubia, the sub-brand of ZTE has introduced its new flagship smartphone Z11 miniS on its fourth anniversary in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE nubia Z11 miniS
- 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB / 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- External memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on nubia UI 4.0
- 23-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6P lens
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS comes with 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 processor along with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM. The internal storage comes in two variants 64GB and 128GB which can be extended up to 200GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on nubia UI 4.0.
The primary camera is a 23MP shooter with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX318 sensor, 6P lens, and the front-facing camera is also a 13MP shooter with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back beneath the rear Camera. Under the hood, ZTE nubia Z11 miniS has a 3000mAh Battery.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS comes with the price tag of 1499 yuan ($222 / Rs. 14,870 approx) for the 64GB variant and 899 yuan ($281 / Rs. 18,900 approx) for 128GB variant. This device comes in Gold, Silver, and Gold with Black colors variants. It will go on sale in China on October 25th, but the pre-order can be done from the official site.