After a successful launch of Blade S6, The Chinese tech-giant ZTE has launched it’s new smartphone Blade S7 which is now available for purchase through Geekbuying. Lets find out specifications of this smartphone.
Specifications of ZTE Blade S7
- Display: 5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920 x 1080p) display, 445ppi
- OS: Android 5.1 lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage Capacity: 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED flash, zero lag 30fps burst mode. Front camera is 13MP too
- Battery: 2500mAh(Built-in)
The ZTE Bade S7 is equipped with a 5-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920 x 1080p) display which has 445ppi density. It is powered by 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa core processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which is expandable upto 128GB via microSD card. It is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which is upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The back camera is 13MP with LED Flash while the front facing camera is 13 MP too to take higher quality selfies and video calling. It has dual Nano SIM support with 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS connectivities. It also comes with Fingerprint sensor. The battery is 2500mAh which is non-removable.
The comapny is selling the green color variant for US$ 277.99 with free shipping.