The Chinese company ZTE has officially launched it’s new model Axon mini. Lets check out specifications of it.
Specifications of ZTE Axon mini:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage Capacity: 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear camera is 13MP with LED Flash, front-facing camera is 8MP with wide-angle lens
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Network: 4G LTE
- Add-ons: pressure sensitive touch, Fingerprint scanner, Eyeprint ID, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
The ZTE Axon mini comes with a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED 2.5D curved display with pressure sensitive touch. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 64-bit processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM. The internal storage is 32GB which is expandable upto 128GB via microSD card. It is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2 on the top of it.
The back camera is 13MP with LED Flash while the front facing camera is 8MP with wide-angle lens to take high qualities selfies and video calls.
It has 4G LTE as network option and Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
as connectivity options. It also has a 2800mAh battery under the hood.
The ZTE Axon mini comes in Ion Gold, Chromium Silver and Rose Gold as colour variants. It is priced at 2699 Yuan/US$439 (Rs. 27,600 approx). It is for the premium edition with pressure sensitive touch. The price of standard version is 2299 Yuan/US$379 (Rs. 23500 approx). The Rose Gold variant is priced 2399 Yuan / US$ 399 / 349 EUR (Rs. 24500 approx). ZTE has recently announced ZTE ZMAX 2.