ZTE has announced its new phablet ZTE AXON MAX today in China. Lets check out the specifications of ZTE AXON MAX.
Specifications of ZTE AXON MAX
- 6-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels AMOLED display
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB of internal storage can be expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second SIM card slot also use for the microSD card slot)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
ZTE AXON MAX has a 6-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels AMOLED display with a 2.5D curved glass. This device is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB RAM. The internal memory is 32GB and expandable up to 128GB using microSD card. This smartphone is running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.5 UI out of the box.
The primary camera is 16MP camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, PDAF and the front-facing camera is 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calling purpose. The device also comes with Hybrid Dual SIM (second SIM card slot can be as a microSD card slot) capability with 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, USB Type-C connectivities. It has a huge 4140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 support and Fingerprint sensor.
ZTE AXON MAX comes in Golden color and pre-order available through online store for ¥2799.00($ 431 / Rs. 28630 approx) and it will start shipping later this month.