ZTE has announced its new flagship device Axon 7 Mini at the IFA 2016. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE Axon 7 Mini
- 5.2-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor
- 3GB RAM
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 32GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/1.9 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C
- 2705mAh battery
ZTE Axon 7 Mini comes with 5.2-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor along with 3GB RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. This device has 32GB internal storage which can be further extended up to 128GB using microSD card. Out of the box, the device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary camera is a 16MP shooter with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/1.9 aperture and the front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens. Under the hood, ZTE Axon 7 Mini has a 2705mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
ZTE Axon 7 Mini is priced at 299 Euros ($335 / Rs. 22380 approx) and will be available in U.S., Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India and Saudi Arabia. This device comes in Ion Gold and Platinum Grey colors.