ZTE has introduced its new Axon series smartphone Axon 7 MAX in China. Let’s check out the specifications of this device.
Specifications of ZTE Axon 7 MAX
- 6-inch 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass Display
- Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 4GB RAM
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal memory
- External memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor
- 13-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
ZTE Axon 7 MAX comes with 6-inch 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass display with naked-eye 3D viewing. The device is powered by Octa-Core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 14nm processor along with 4GB RAM. The internal storage 64GB which can be extended up to 200GB via microSD card. Out of the box, the device will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The primary rear camera is a 13MP Dual Rear cameras (Color + B&W) with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor. The front-facing camera is also a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens. The device has support for a fingerprint sensor placed on the back below the rear cameras. Under the hood, ZTE Axon 7 MAX has a 4100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 for fast charging.
ZTE Axon 7 MAX comes with a price tag of 2999 yuan ($442 / Rs. 29,599 approx.) in China. This device comes in Gold color variant.