ZTE has announced their latest flagship smartphone Axon 7. The device comes with a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display with Snapdragon 820 SoC and 6GB RAM inside it. Lets checkout more specs of this smartphone.
ZTE Axon 7 Specifications
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- External memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow MiFavor UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 3250mAh battery
ZTE Axon 7 comes with a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by Quad-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU. In terms of RAM it has two variants 4GB and 6GB. 4GB RAM variant comes with 64GB internal storage and the 6GB model with 128GB internal memory. The memory is expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
The device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with MiFavor UI 4.0 on the top of it. As camera options it comes with 20-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS which supports 4K video recording and the front-facing camera is a 8-megapixel shooter with f/2.2 aperture.
Axon 7 packs Dolby Atmos and streo speakers for the best audio qaality. It also has a fingerprint sensor at the back and a 3250mAh battery under the hood.
The 4GB/64GB variant of ZTE Axon 7 is priced at 2,899 yuan (USD $442 / Rs. 29,650) and the 6GB/128GB variant priced at 4099 yuan (USD $625 / Rs. 41,860). The device comes in Quartz Gray and Ion Gold colors and it will be up for sale from 2nd June in China through Jd.com.